Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Cute Love Quotes for Him From the Heart

1.If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again. I could watch you everyday of my life and never get bored.


2. I may not be able to promise that I will never be away from you, but I can leave you with the promise that I will always love you.


3. When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds. As I let that love and beauty flood over my body, I knew that there was nothing that I would ever trade our relationship for.




4. Nothing would make sense in this world if you had never decided to be with me


5. Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours.


6. If I have confusion on anything, I think for a moment on what you would have done If you were me.


7.I didn’t believe the saying “Love at first sight” until I met you.


8. Hug me, Kiss me, Hold my hands and walk with me. Let’s go up to the end of the world and beyond, never tiring.   


 9. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.


10. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.


11. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.


12. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. (A very cute love quote for him.) 


13. When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul. (Now, that’s a love quote for him from the heart!)


14.  I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.


15. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. 



 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment