Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Romantic Quotes

Romantic Quotes



A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. 
Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.
When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise. 
I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. 
Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence. 
If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life. 
There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
True love stories never have endings. 
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. 
When I walk with you I feel as if I had a flower in my buttonhole. 
Vulnerability is the essence of romance. It's the art of being uncalculated, the willingness to look foolish, the courage to say, 'This is me, and I'm interested in you enough to show you my flaws with the hope that you may embrace me for all that I am but, more important, all that I am not.' 
The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes - or just by staring into space.
O, thou art fairer than the evening air clad in the beauty of a thousand stars.
The romantic love we feel toward the opposite sex is probably one extra help from God to bring you together, but that's it. All the rest of it, the true love, is the test. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment