Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Good Night Text Messages For Boyfriends

I hope that my good night message converts all your day’s fears into confidence, obstacles into opportunities and worries into smiles. Sleep tight handsome.

This night is sorrowful as I’m so far away from you. I can’t wait to be soaked in your hugs and kisses tomorrow morning.”

I am so jealous of sleep because it controls and conquers you every night. I wish my name was sleep so you could rest while falling into my arms every night. Good night.

Instead of romantic banter, today I just want to say thanks for not just tolerating through my bad times but for helping me rise above. Good night.


Reading more love quotes for her

Good night, to the guy who makes my days bright. Sweet dreams, to the guy whose love makes me burst out at the seams. Hugs and kisses, to the guy who makes my life seem like a bed of roses. I love you.

When I say good night to you, I actually mean that the day I spent with you was Gorgeous, Outstanding, Optimistic, Dazzling, Nice, Interesting, Grand, Hot and Tantalizing. I love you, Good Night.

You are my kid and I am here to help you fall asleep with sweetest dreams! My wishes will be always there for you to bid goodnight! I have sent the breeze on your way to blow very gently and let you close your eyes where you can welcome me on your dreams! Have a dreamy night!”

In a perfect world every night would begin with a good night cuddle with you and every day would begin with a good morning kiss from you. Good night handsome.

If I never told you how much I missed you at night, it’s just because I don’t want my teddy bear to get jealous. I miss you my sweet!

Every night I fall asleep with a smile on my face… because I know that I’m going to wake up and meet the person who puts it there. Good Night.”

In all the world there’s only you I want to keep me safe at night. I can’t wait until you can hold me again.

Let’s get a good night’s sleep because tomorrow life will give us one more day to fulfill our dream of cherishing our love – the sweetest feeling of them all. Good night

Didn’t you know that there are strict dreaming rules while dating me? Rule number 1 is that you must always dream about me. Rule number 2 is that rule number 1 is the only rule. Good night.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment