Powered by Blogger.
RSS

RomaticGood Morning Quotes For Girdfriend

RomaticGood Morning Quotes For Girdfriend - Love quotes for her

Every morning my love for you keeps growing and I feel like I am getting closer too you as each day passes by. You are the dream love of my life and I need you every day. Good morning.
—  Shawn Major

Every morning my love for you keeps growing and I feel like I am getting closer too you as each day passes by. You are the dream love of my life and I need you every day. Good morning.

A morning text does not simply mean, “Good morning.” Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, “I think of you when I wake up.”


Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for… Good Morning, Sweetheart!

Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’.
— Lindsay Lohan

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for… Good Morning, Sweetheart!

Your love has countless pages,
no matter open any page it shows your love only,
some time has friend, lover, brother, sister, father mother, husband, wife
but never ends, keep ON & ON,
Good Morning!

From that morning I met you until this morning, I always cherish the fact that I received the chance to meet a wonderful person like you. I have so many beautiful memories with you and I want to create many more.

You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning.

You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad and smile even when I cry. Good morning.

Your pretty face keeps playing on my mind all night long, all wait for is for sun rays and the break of dawn, i can’t stop thinking about you my darling, i will run over to hug you and wish you good morning !

Morning is the best time for productivity. Skip out on an hour and it will feel like the rest of the day has descended much more quickly.

Every Morning Reminds Me Of All The Wrong Dreams I Had Been Chasing All My Life Until I Found The Right One You! Good Morning!!

When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.

Even after all this time, The Sun never says to the earth – You owe me.

I had a dream last night in which I died. I could see my body floating up to the heavens above but I wasn’t allowed inside. The guy at Heaven’s gate said to me ‘Dude, I can’t let you in. Your girlfriend will kill me. Good morning.

Your smile is the only inspiration I need. Your voice is the only motivation I need. Your love is the only happiness I need. Good morning.

I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you… but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream. Good Morning, baby!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment