Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sad love quotes that make you cry

1. I love you so much, it makes me cry because I know that when it finally happened that someone will take you away or you would have to leave. My love for you won’t be enough to make you stay.

2. People change but Memories don’t.

3. Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.

4. You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. Somebody who doesn’t complicate your life. Somebody who won’t hurt you.

>>> See more quotes pictures

5. It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

6. The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.

7. People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.

8. If I have to be ‘perfect’ to keep my man faithful, then I’d rather just let him go and live alone. Perfect is an impossible state.

9. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

10. No matter how hard i try to make you happy in the end its never good enough because i always end up hurting.

11. I don’t understand people and how they can wake up one morning and decide someone isn’t important to them.

12. I thought you were different. I was wrong.

13. I am not alone because lonliness is always with me.

14. You’re the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don’t forget that.

15. Stay with me, don’t fall asleep too soon. The angels can wait for a moment.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment