Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Greatest Quotes About Love in the World

Oh, this absolute loneliness and the game – loving to play the game, loving to go and tell stories to men that certainly weren’t true, just for the sport of it, just to see how they would react.

When I was a dancer, I felt this great sense of knowing my body and being in my body, and I think it’s really easy as women to lose that and not really be one and loving it.

I’d grown up loving English films. I was a huge Monty Python fanatic as a kid.

>>> See more:




I’m not married, nor do I want to be. I’m
loving kind but not the marrying kind, though I am romantic.

I didn’t start out thinking that I could ever make films. I started out being a film lover, loving films, and wanting to have a job that put me close to them and close to filmmakers and close to film sets.

I was 18 and making 150 quid a week, which was a lot of money to me. Then there was a bad winter and I got paid off. Then my firm, JW Henderson of Bowling Green Street, Leith, went bust. If they hadn’t folded, I’d probably still be scaffolding and loving it.

I left Britain in the mid-1990s when TV was going down the cundy – another good Dundee word – because I wanted a film career. But as I get older, I find myself being drawn back to my roots, and I’m loving it.

Selling records is fantastic. But if you’re not loving what you do, and if everybody is throwing knives at you, it can get old very fast.

Gold is good in its place; but loving, brave, patriotic men are better than gold.

The exercise of benevolence is joy to loving hearts: the more pain it costs, the more joy it is. Kind actions make us happy, and in such joy we find communion with the great heart of Jesus.

To hate is to study, to study is to understand, to understand is to appreciate, to appreciate is to love. So maybe I’ll end up loving your theory.

I am two fools, I know, for loving, and for saying so in whining poetry.

You have to come to terms with loving your body.

People are more interested in being visible than they are in loving other people.

The French no longer respect their language, because they no longer love themselves, and, no longer loving themselves, they no longer love what was the instrument of their glory – their language.
I grew up loving the John Wayne and Clint Eastwood westerns.

In the presence of your own loving attention, you create the inner conditions that are necessary to step into the next greatest evolution of yourself.

The Nationalists peddle a misplaced cultural conceit that holds that everyone south of the Solway Firth is an austerity loving Tory.

I want to be a loving mom.

I’m not sure anybody’s ready to see me in a drama. And loving movies so much, I’ve seen a lot of comics try to make that transition too fast, and it can be detrimental. And I don’t think I’ve had as much success as I need in the comedy genre to open up those opportunities.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment