Powered by Blogger.
RSS

ROMANTIC GOOD MORNING KISSING QUOTES

When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day.

Kissing a Girl on the forehead is one of the sweetest things in the world.

Love is blind. Be very kind. When I kiss you. Please don’t mind.



Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life. – Beau Taplin

I’m going to kiss you now, and I don’t know if I’ll ever stop. – Jamie McGuire

Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips. – Percy Bysshe Shelley

I was going to kiss him, and I was going to regret it. But at that moment, I couldn’t bring myself to care. – Michelle Hodkin

Sometimes words cannot explain the feelings of mind, But still I can find the Love in your Eyes.

One Kiss on the forehead is much sweeter than a thousand kiss on the lips. No lust but full of love and respect.

I’m sending you a nice warm hug from my heart, a wonderful kiss just to brighten up your day, and a sweet good morning to start your day! Morning my love!

Now a soft kiss – aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss. – John Keats

A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a good morning to start your day!

You’re always new, the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest.

I want to Kiss You every minute, every hour, everyday.

The only thing better than a kiss, is the moment right before, when he looks into your eyes and leaves you breathless.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

SAX

Post a Comment